[Openstack] Static IP on lunching an instance

Venu Murthy venu.murthy at thoughtworks.com
Wed Dec 10 05:19:32 UTC 2014

This command should help nova add-fixed-ip <server> <network-id> or you can
specify the static ip that has been created in the nova boot command
this link should help
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/30690/add-multiple-specific-ips-to-instance/

Best regards,
Venu

[image: ThoughtWorks] <http://www.thoughtworks.com/>
---
*“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high
intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution.... ― Aristotle*