[Openstack] Single tenant but different networks

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Tue Dec 9 10:58:05 UTC 2014

 Hi all!

 Is it possible to have a setup where VMs on a single tenant get private
 IPs from different private networks?

 For instance I would like to have VM1 on 10.0.1.0/24 private network
 and VM2 on 10.0.2.0/24 private network.

 Both VMs are on the same tenant and I would also like to have floating
 IPs assigned automatically on boot to each one of them.

 I understand that VLAN manager can be used for different tenants
 isolation but can I do something like that for the same tenant??

 Regards,

 George