[Openstack] FW: How to pass applicaiton specific input paremeters to Murano REST api

Ekaterina Chernova efedorova at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 9 08:25:02 UTC 2014

Hi!

It seams, that you are using the old version of Murano.

Murano-conductor is obsolete. Now it's called murano-engine and together
with murano-api it's located here <https://github.com/stackforge/murano>
[1].
And since Juno versions are equivalent to the Openstack versions, so for
Juno 2014.2 tag should be checked out.

Please, follow the latest installation guide
<https://murano.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install/index.html> [2]. You can
install murano with devstack, or manually using tox.

You are welcome to ask as many questions as you need, but it`s better to
use openstack-dev mailing list (openstack-dev.lists.openstack.org) for a
technical questions.
And please, for the faster response add [Murano] to the message subject.

[1] - https://github.com/stackforge/murano
[2] - https://murano.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install/index.html