[Openstack] What is the best way to use Docker into Openstack?

phuc vandinh phucvd.ce at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:59:56 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm a Sys Admin. and Now, my App Dev Team request me to use Docker into
Openstack for DevOps Enviroment.
But via Openstack Hypervisor Matrix, I saw that Docker miss some Openstack
feature-supported. It is not support Cinder,..
I want to use KVM to be fully supported with the other Openstack products
as: Neutron, Cinder,...

What is the best way to use Docker into Openstack in this case? and How?
I should use Docker like as hypervisor via Nova Driver
or
there is one way that I can deploy Docker on top of OpenStack + KVM and
They still  warrant performance and have some advance features of Docker?

--
Thanks && Best Regards!

Philip