[Openstack] Poll: What are the top 3 topics for new OpenStack users and developers?

Venu Murthy venu.murthy at thoughtworks.com
Tue Dec 2 08:56:55 UTC 2014

Great Initiative Mark,

In the beginning of my openstack journey, being able to ssh/connect to the
VMs/Instances was the greatest challenge. After having spent several months
to debug such issues, I've posted one of the solutions here.
http://thenewstack.io/solving-a-common-beginners-problem-when-pinging-from-an-openstack-instance/

and

http://www.venumurthy.com/2014/07/openstack-dashboard-horizon-error.html

Best regards,
Venu

[image: ThoughtWorks] <http://www.thoughtworks.com/>
---
*“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high
intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution.... ― Aristotle*