[Openstack] [nova] Issues while spawning vm

Sanjivini Naikar sanjivininaikar at tataelxsi.co.in
Sat Aug 30 16:23:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am trying to spawn a VM using the cirros image and inject the network information into the VM while spawing. However, I am getting the following warnings/errors.

Exception AttributeError: "GuestFS instance has no attribute '_o'" in <bound method GuestFS.__del__ of <guestfs.GuestFS instance at 0x43ed6c8>> ignored?

Ignoring error injecting net into image (aug_get: no matching node)

How do I resolve this issue and be able to inject the network information into the VM??

Regards,
Sanjivini Naikar
?