[Openstack] [Ceilometer/Heat] correct format of webhook for alarm-action

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 27 13:32:56 UTC 2014

BTW, I also have a change in review that enhances the existing
autoscaling.yaml example template to include the webhooks in the stack
outputs.  This example has the additional virtue of including the
Ceilometer alarms as well as the scaling actions they invoke.  See
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/116490/

Regards,
Mike