[Openstack] Associate network to one port

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Mon Aug 25 09:30:23 UTC 2014

Hello,

I was checking that option but it is not what I'm looking for. I need
something like for example:
1. Have got subnet with 192.168.1.0/24
2. I attach to that subnet instance (with one NIC) and it not allocate
me only one IP from subnet (e.g. 192.168.1.1) but some subnet e.g.
192.168.1.1/28 (or something like that)

Do You know is it possible in some way to do such think?

Thanks in advance
Slawek Kaplonski
slawek at kaplonski.pl