[Openstack] How to config the Internet Accessing?

abhishek jain ashujain9727 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 11:43:06 UTC 2014

Hi Xianyi

For acessing VM from external network you need to configure virtual router
first and then map virtual router with private network and your external
ntwork.Once it is done,then you need to allocate the VM a floating IP.

Also you  need to create OVS bridge br-ex add a *port* from the
*EXTERNAL_INTERFACE* interface to br-ex interface and configure IP on
br-ex.Configure the *EXTERNAL_INTERFACE* without an IP address and in
promiscuous mode.

Hope this helps.