[Openstack] UTS Capstone on SDN using OpenStack

david butler dbutler898 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 05:04:14 UTC 2014

Hi Tom,

You are spot on UTS being uts.edu.au and I do have access to that cloud.

I would not have had the slightest clue about this without your help. Thanks!

I will now have to convince them to allocate me more space :)

And you are correct again with my research I have watched quite a few
youtube clips now and will be focusing on Neutron.

Thanks again,
David Butler