[Openstack] Can't connect from my instance to the controller node

david ferahi david.ferahi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 08:39:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I 'm tryed to create a simple stack with heat (Icehouse release). The
template contains SoftwareConfig, SoftwareDeployment and a single server
resources. But the SoftwareDeplyment fails. ( I have any problem with Heat
if create a stack without software deployment )

I wanted to check if my VM can signal to heat. I tryed to  connect to
controller (or network node) from my VM but I can't ping it !

The networks (management network and VM traffic) I'am using are isolated.

Could you please help me to solve this issue.

Best Regards,

David