[Openstack] Problem with Keystone on Debian 7

Daniel Spiekermann daniel.spiekermann at fernuni-hagen.de
Fri Aug 15 07:27:07 UTC 2014

Am 15.08.2014 04:43, schrieb sylecn:

> On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:42 PM, Daniel Spiekermann
> <daniel.spiekermann at fernuni-hagen.de
> <mailto:daniel.spiekermann at fernuni-hagen.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I'm new to Openstack, and now have some problems with the
>     installation of OS Havana on Debian 7.
>     I used the official document for Debian
>     7(http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt-debian/content/)
>     word-by-word, but there are some strange errors, I can't explain.
>
>     I am trying to control my user-role-list via keystone
>     user-role-list, but I just get
>
>     WARNING: Bypassing authentication using a token & endpoint
>     (authentication credentials are being ignored).
>     Unknown Attribute: auth_tenant_id
>
>     keystone user-list and keystone role-list work perfect.
>
>     There are no hints or any output in logfile (debug and verbose
>     logging enabled).
>
>     Any hints or suggestions?
>     Thanks
>     Dan

> When using the OS_SERVICE_TOKEN, this error is expected.
> To run keystone user-role-list, you need to create an admin account
> and use that account's user/password to do auth.
>
> --
> /YY Inc. is hiring/ openstack and python developers. Interested? Check
> http://soa.game.yy.com/jobs.html
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Yuanle

Hi,

so I create a special admin via
keystone user-create --name dsp --pass 123
keystone user-role-add --name dsp --role admin --tenant admin
then I unset OS_SERVICE_TOKEN
and try to get the user-role-list via
keystone --debug --os-username=dsp
--os-auth-url=http://172.23.56.78:35357/v2.0 --os-password=123
user-role-list
and just get no result.
But if I try to add some user-role-list entries, keystone tells, that
this combination still exists. For my opinion, I should get some result
for the keystone user-role-list or am I wrong?

With the debug-option on, I get this:
"user": {"username": "dsp", "roles_links": [], "id":
"11958972ebce4d97831f3139ab3465aa", "roles": [], "name": "dsp"},
"metadata": {"is_admin": 0, "roles": []}}}
Shouldn't the is_admin parameter set to 1?

Thanks
Dan