[Openstack] Swift And Erasure Code Storage

Brent Troge brenttroge2016 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 22:06:22 UTC 2014

Thanks all for your quick responses and for the value you bring to the
community.

I realized my terminology 'SNAFU' as soon as I hit send, so thanks for the
clarification.

Lastly, can you provide an ETA as to when EC within Swift will become
production ready?
If that is confidential I understand.

Thanks!