[Openstack] Openstack Capacity Planning

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Aug 13 00:54:45 UTC 2014

Something was presented at a meeting recently which had me curious: what
sort of capacity planning tools/capabilities are being developed as an
Openstack program? It's another area where non-proprietary cloud control is
needed and would be another way to kick a peg away from the stool of cloud
resistance. Also, this ties quite nicely into Software Defined Datacenter
but appropriateness for the Openstack suite itself is another matter...

Has this been given much thought at this stage of the game? I'd be more
than happy to host a meeting to talk about it.

Mahalo,
Adam

*Adam Lawson*
AQORN, Inc.