[Openstack] Wordpress template

foss geek thefossgeek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 13:05:50 UTC 2014

Hi Kumar,

I You have use something like:

public_net_id:
    type: string
      ID of public network for which floating IP addresses will be allocated
    default: d349fdaa-d49d-486c-9807-4d07fc4d1cd8
  private_net_id:
    type: string
    default: 25a7a783-90fc-4ad2-a719-f6b9fd9d96e9
  private_subnet_id:
    type: string
    default: 67c9e4a0-d717-4eaa-83a6-6e6189c2a0c2

If you have Ubuntu_12_04_x86_32 or 64 bit cloud image then you can below
template:

https://github.com/thefossgeek/Heat-Templates/blob/master/icehouse/icehouse_wordpress_single_instance_ubuntu.yaml

Let me know if you have any issue with the above template.

Thanks