[Openstack] Problem with Keystone on Debian 7

Daniel Spiekermann daniel.spiekermann at fernuni-hagen.de
Tue Aug 12 08:42:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm new to Openstack, and now have some problems with the installation
of OS Havana on Debian 7.
I used the official document for Debian
7(http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt-debian/content/)
word-by-word, but there are some strange errors, I can't explain.

I am trying to control my user-role-list via keystone user-role-list,
but I just get

WARNING: Bypassing authentication using a token & endpoint
(authentication credentials are being ignored).
Unknown Attribute: auth_tenant_id

keystone user-list and keystone role-list work perfect.

There are no hints or any output in logfile (debug and verbose logging
enabled).

Any hints or suggestions?
Thanks
Dan