[Openstack] OpenStack sponsorship for OPW - Dec-Mar 2015 internship

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Tue Aug 12 00:27:04 UTC 2014

I think this is awesome, thanks Mahati for you interest :)

I'm still relatively new to the Swift project, but am happy to help out in
any way I can. I might not be the right candidate for mentor (notmyname or
a core would be better for that), but am always online (as we found out on
the weekend we share a similar timezone, Oz vs India) so will be around at
least most of your days :)

Matt