[Openstack] Wordpress template

yalla.gnan.kumar at accenture.com yalla.gnan.kumar at accenture.com
Mon Aug 11 08:39:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the  reply.

I have a three node Icehouse installation on Ubuntu. I am looking for a wordpress template for heat deployment where the networks are mentioned in the template. The existing wordpress templates in github do not have networks definition.

Also I have two different networks in my openstack installation. One is private and other is public. How to mention these networks in the
Wordpress template   ?

Thanks
Kumar