[Openstack] use rdo install neutron ml2+vxlan

ttjiang jt628910 at 163.com
Mon Aug 11 03:01:49 UTC 2014

thanks for your help

remove /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br-tun

It's ok now

ttjiang

From: Brandon Sawyers
Date: 2014-08-11 10:37
To: ttjiang
CC: openstack at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack] use rdo install neutron ml2+vxlan
This looks like an issue I was seeing as well and was helped by someone in the IRC channel.

Try this:

`watch -n0.2 ovs-vsctl show`

If you see you br-tun appearing and disappearing rapidly remove /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br-tun on all network and compute hosts and restart networking (I think I just rebooted). That fixed the problem for me.