[Openstack] Error: Unable to retrieve instance list.

Giles Cornelius Gomes Giles.Cornelius at novotel-bd.com
Sun Aug 10 10:12:21 UTC 2014

Hello,

"Error: Unable to retrieve instance list"  is showing while I was trying to launch an instance. Please let me know the reason and remedy.

Best regards,

Giles Cornelius Gomes
Database Administrator (Billing)
NovoTel Limited
House: Ga-30/G, Pragati Sarani
Shahjadpur, Gulshan-2
Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh

Tel: +880-2-8899657; Ext: 212
Fax: +880-2-8899654
Web: www.novotel-bd.com<http://www.novotel-bd.com/>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CFB4B5.D174D990]
Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.