[Openstack] OpenStack sponsorship for OPW - Dec-Mar 2015 internship

Mahati C mahati.chamarthy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 02:41:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm interested in participating in OPW (Outreach Program for Women) 2014
for Dec 2014 -Mar 2015 internship. Would OpenStack be a  participating
organization this time around too? (I see that it was for May-Aug:
https://wiki.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/2014/MayAugust#Participating_Organizations
).

I'm currently trying to understand Swift program of OpenStack and
interested in exploring that. I wanted to know how relevant is Swift for
this round of OPW. Is Swift looking to be a part of it?

How relevant would it be for OPW if i continue to explore and learn Swift?

Thank you in advance.

-Mahati