[Openstack] 26. [energy] How to enable kwapi plugin in Ceilometer ?

Bruno Grazioli bruno.graziol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:31:31 UTC 2014

Hi Deepthi,

I solved this problem setting up a keystone endpoind for kwapi, you can
find more information here:

http://docs.openstack.org/grizzly/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/keystone-service-endpoint-create.html

After that change your pipeline.yaml file in /etc/ceilometer/ to recognize
the energy meter, that would be something like:

    - name: meter_energy
      interval: 300
      meters:
          - "power*"
          - "energy*"
      sinks:
          - meter_sink

Restart the ceilometer service and you should be able to collect the power
and energy metering from kwapi.

BR,
Bruno.
Intern at ICCLab, ZHAW.