[Openstack] Wordpress template

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Fri Aug 8 13:37:21 UTC 2014

You'll find documentation for the OS::Nova::Server resource here:

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/template_guide/openstack.html#OS::Nova::Server

So you'll need to add this to the properties section:

    properties:
      networks:
        - { network: public }
        - { network: private }

Excerpts from yalla.gnan.kumar's message of 2014-08-08 06:01:48 -0700: