[Openstack] [openstack-dev] OpenStack Heat installation guide and Heat utilisation manual

Marouen Mechtri mechtri.marwen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 08:51:20 UTC 2014

Thank you for the suggestion.
Until now we don't have any problem with the proposed head installation
guide and we provided a new manual for heat utilization :

https://github.com/MarouenMechtri/OpenStack-Heat-Installation/blob/master/Create-your-first-stack-with-Heat.rst

But we will enhance our document in order to take into account your comment.

Best Regards,
Marouen