[Openstack] Summit Session Voting

Gary Kotton gkotton at vmware.com
Sun Aug 3 04:25:18 UTC 2014

Hi,
Feel free to share. :)
Thanks
Gary

From: Adam Lawson <alawson at aqorn.com<mailto:alawson at aqorn.com>>
Date: Saturday, August 2, 2014 at 9:02 PM
To: "openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack at lists.openstack.org>>, "openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>" <openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: [Openstack] Summit Session Voting

How are folks getting the word out for their session ideas? I submitted 4 including one I'm really passionate about. Is there a rule against sharing links to our ideas with the mailing list here? As a start-up, we don't have hundreds of employee votes for our own company unfortunately so it looks like creativity will be helpful!

Mahalo,
Adam

Adam Lawson

AQORN, Inc.