[Openstack] novncproxy...

Zhangleiqiang (Trump) zhangleiqiang at huawei.com
Tue Apr 29 02:41:37 UTC 2014

Hi, Erich:

	Because your dashboard is provided by "https", the websocket between your dashboard and novncproxy will be forced to use secure websocket (wss://) by browser. As far as I know, Pound can only handle the SSL termination for "https", not for "wss". You can use HAProxy (>=1.5-dev) or Stud or some L4-level Reverse Proxy.

	Hope it helpful to you.

zhangleiqiang (Trump)

Best Regards