[Openstack] [openstack][ceilometer] Runing ceilometer standalone on Essex

Alejandro Comisario alejandro.comisario at mercadolibre.com
Mon Apr 21 18:54:41 UTC 2014

Hi guys,
In the company i work for we are running openstack essex into
production among other things, and want ceilometer to run "standalone"
on the compute node, is there a chance to run ceilometer compute agent
and not collector to log on files locally in the compute for me to
analyze this data ? for the compute agent to depend no more than nova
in the compute itself ? and no other component ?

best
* alejandrito