[Openstack] Ask for suggestions

Mayur Patil ram.nath241089 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 03:27:25 UTC 2014

Hi Hao,

    I am also new to openstack but as you said you have "in depth skills of
networking in the OpenStack".

    So, I would like to suggest that your contribution will be helpful
to *Neutron
component* which is totally a networking part.

    Have a look at Neutron Icehouse code:
https://launchpad.net/neutron/icehouse/2014.1

    In my opinion, you will enjoy contributing to Neutron and Openstack
community as well !

    Hope this helps,

    Thanks!
--

*Cheers, Mayur.*

I would like to ask your suggestions regarding how I could contribute to