[Openstack] OpenStack 2014.1 ("Icehouse") is released !

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Apr 17 13:01:46 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm proud to announce the final release of OpenStack 2014.1, code-named
"Icehouse". This marks the completion of a 6-month journey which started
at the Icehouse Design Summit in Hong-Kong. During this cycle we added a
new integrated component (Trove), completed more than 350 feature
blueprints and fixed almost 3000 reported bugs in integrated projects
alone !

You can find source tarballs for each integrated project, together with
complete lists of features and bugfixes, at the following links:

Compute (Nova):           https://launchpad.net/nova/icehouse/2014.1
Object Storage (Swift):   https://launchpad.net/swift/icehouse/1.13.1
Image Service (Glance):   https://launchpad.net/glance/icehouse/2014.1
Networking (Neutron):     https://launchpad.net/neutron/icehouse/2014.1
Block Storage (Cinder):   https://launchpad.net/cinder/icehouse/2014.1
Identity (Keystone):      https://launchpad.net/keystone/icehouse/2014.1
Dashboard (Horizon):      https://launchpad.net/horizon/icehouse/2014.1
Telemetry (Ceilometer):   https://launchpad.net/ceilometer/icehouse/2014.1
Orchestration (Heat):     https://launchpad.net/heat/icehouse/2014.1
Database Service (Trove): https://launchpad.net/trove/icehouse/2014.1

The Icehouse Release Notes contain an overview of the key features, as
well as upgrade notes and current lists of known issues. You can access
them at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Icehouse

Thanks to the hundreds of people who contributed to this development
cycle and helped in making this release great !

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)