[Openstack] [Neutron] Scan IPs belongin to private networks

ZIBA Romain Romain.ZIBA at eurogiciel.fr
Thu Apr 17 09:29:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

Yes I am using neutron-openvswitch-plugin. In order to access the instances, I have an external network with router and floating ips. Otherwise, I can only access them from the controller/networking node using IP NETNS.

I would rather not scan the floating ips because an instance may not have one.

Best regards,

Romain Z.