[Openstack] Install OS-KSADM and LDAP for Devstack

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 16 14:07:14 UTC 2014

The options are documented in http://devstack.org/stack.sh.html

Just search for LDAP:

Keystone can now optionally install OpenLDAP by enabling the ldap service
in localrc (e.g. enable_service ldap). To clean out the Keystone contents
in OpenLDAP set KEYSTONE_CLEAR_LDAP to yes (e.g. KEYSTONE_CLEAR_LDAP=yes)
in localrc. To enable the Keystone Identity Driver (
keystone.identity.backends.ldap.Identity) set KEYSTONE_IDENTITY_BACKEND to
ldap (e.g. KEYSTONE_IDENTITY_BACKEND=ldap) in localrc.

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680