[Openstack] ANNOUNCEMENT: Ultimate OpenStack IceHouse Guide - IPv6-Ready (almost)!

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 23:49:55 UTC 2014

Hello Stackers,

I just finished a Quick Guide for OpenStack IceHouse, on top of Ubuntu
14.04 and, IPv6 is working!

But, IPv6 support is very limited, it is required manual intervention but,
at least, it works! There is no IPv6 on Neutron L3 router yet, so, this
guide doesn't use it, instead, it uses `Single Flat Network` topology,
without L3.

Almost everything is working with IPv6, including OpenStack Management
(APIs, Endpoints), Horizon Dashboard...

Here it is:

Ultimate OpenStack IceHouse Guide - ML2 Flat Network - IPv6-Friendly:

https://gist.github.com/tmartinx/9177697

My intention is to contribute with docs.openstack.org but, for now, I'll
stick with this guide and later, I'll try to bring some ideas back to
docs.openstack.org itself.

Have fun!

Cheers!
Thiago