[Openstack] Virtual switch component with ports

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Apr 15 15:23:07 UTC 2014

Hi Shital,

I know we covered this in the jclouds user mailing list a while ago but I wanted to follow up on it here too.

The jclouds Maven dependency for Neutron is

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.jclouds.labs</groupId>
      <artifactId>openstack-glance</artifactId>
      <version>${jclouds.version}</version>
    </dependency>

You would access these feature via the PortApi interface.

Regards,
Everett