[Openstack] [openstack][ceilometer] statistic on instance

liusheng liusheng1175 at 126.com
Tue Apr 15 02:02:37 UTC 2014

Hi,ZhiQiang,
I have the same confusion, coincidentally, for some metrics, samples can
be generated from both motification-agent and central-agent(or
compute-agent), such as image, floatingip, image.size..., these samples
from notification can effect the statistics of the meter, further, this
may broken alarm-evaluation base on the meters.

So,is it an issue?

For your question, think about using combination alarm or specifying
exclude_outliers in alarm.rule, just guess :)
? 2014/4/14 20:01, ZhiQiang Fan ??: