[Openstack] Network API: how to set fixed MAC address

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Apr 15 00:50:13 UTC 2014

Looks like you can only list the assigned mac addresses with the
os-virtual-interfaces extension for the Compute API:
http://api.openstack.org/api-ref-compute-v2-ext.html#ext-os-virtual-interfaces

Looks like a doc bug that the os-virtual-interfaces extension isn't in the
Compute API guide you're looking through.

Someone else may have more ideas!
Anne