[Openstack] Unable to post code for review via Gerrit

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Tue Apr 15 00:06:19 UTC 2014

Vivek,

I had a similar issue and it turned out to be user-error. I had multiple Launchpad profiles that were not linked to each other and I had signed the ICLA as a different one from the one that git review was attaching to the chkin.

As a point of reference, I got help from the folks at #openstack-infra. You may ask there as well.

See approximately 2014-02-14T02:32:30 at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2014-02-14.log

Hope that helps!

--

Amrith Kumar, CTO, Tesora