[Openstack] Unable to post code for review via Gerrit

Narasimhan, Vivekanandan vivekanandan.narasimhan at hp.com
Mon Apr 14 22:42:16 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have been working on Neutron OVS Distributed Virtual Router.

When I tried to push the WIP code to Gerrit, I am getting the following error:

workspace:~/dev/upstream/neutron$ git review

fatal: ICLA contributor agreement requires current contact information.

Please review your contact information:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact

workspace:~/dev/upstream/neutron$

I have signed the ICLA.

I tried to update the contact information in the above URL, but when saving the information, it

Throws error that you have to register in openstack.org/register.

So I tried 'Submit Application' in openstack.org/register, but after that button is clicked the

same page loads again.  There is no mail being sent on confirmation of application or so.

Could you please let me know which support list to forward this request to, if this is not

the right mailing list?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vivek