[Openstack] Enabling SSL For The OpenStack API using HTTPD and mod_wsgi

Devendra Gupta dev29aug at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 22:30:39 UTC 2014

OK, So If I want something on stable on Havana then I need to go
through the HTTPD/mod_wsgi ? Isn't it.

I also see lots of things around TripleO but don't have much idea.
Things like TripleO, Tuskar
.http://openstack.redhat.com/Deploying_RDO_using_Tuskar_and_TripleO

Though not sure, what all this is doing.

Devendra