[Openstack] Neutron based Eventlet Error

trinath.somanchi at freescale.com trinath.somanchi at freescale.com
Wed Apr 9 12:04:32 UTC 2014

Hi-

I'm using Neutron Client's HTTP class for sending keystone authenticated request to my server.

In my client.py, I have just done "from neutronclient import client"  and used client.HTTPClient(..).

I get this error for certain tempest testcases.

Connection to neutron failed: Second simultaneous read on fileno 42 detected. Unless you really know what you're doing, make sure that only one greenthread can read any particular socket. Consider using a pools.Pool. If you do know what you're doing and want to disable this error, call eventlet.debug.hub_prevent_multiple_readers(False)

Help me resolve the issue.

--
Trinath Somanchi - B39208
trinath.somanchi at freescale.com | extn: 4048