[Openstack] xenserver-core not working with openstack

Qin Jia jiaqin1017 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:53:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

I installed xenserver-core on centos. It could start and stop instances
using xe commands. I tried to install openstack in domU using devstack
scripts. But it fails at
*[ERROR] /opt/stack/devstack/functions-common:1164 More details about the
above errors can be found with screen, with ./rejoin-stack.sh*
with the log
 *Failure: Unable to log in to XenAPI (is the Dom0 disk full?)*

I tried to wget the http://XENAPI_IP, it also says 404 not found.

In addition to that, in the dom0, rotate_xen_guest_logs.sh can't work
because there is no list_domains after I install the xenserver-core.

Is there anything I missed?

Thank you in advance!
Qin