[Openstack] Help with ML2 + Flat Network - Errors on logs while trying it - Instance not created

Ashok Kumaran ashokkumaran.b at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 07:02:56 UTC 2014

Hey Martin,

I agree with your point that the flat environment has no connection with
floating ip's however current dashboard code assumes that you enable L3
extension by default,.

I have raised a bug sometime back
https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1292022

as a workaround you might wanna add L3 extension in neutron.conf(under
service_plugins), this should help in solving the issue

Best
Ashok