[Openstack] [Glance, Horizon&Neutron] Question About Uploading AMI Image And Router Between Nets

lichaoyin lichaoyin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:30:01 UTC 2014

Hi Stackers,
I have some questions about Glance, Horizon and Neutron.
1. When using Horizon to upload the image, how to specify the kernel and ramdisk image for a AMI image? No options are found in Horizon to specify these properties.
i know we can using —property to do it when using CLI, but how to do from Horizon?
I use the default configuration for Horizon. Do I need to change the configuration for Horizon to support AMI?

2. Is there any possible to communicate between two nets?
We create two nets under the same tenant and a router that connects these two.
But we cannot ping from one net to another net.

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,
Lichao Yin