[Openstack] [Trove] Trove interface

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Apr 2 21:20:08 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Trove is in that awkward adolescent stage where they are about to become
integrated with all of OpenStack but we don't have them in all the
operator/deployer docs yet.

In flight:
There is a writer at Tesora working on adding Trove to the install guides.
There is API reference info to be added to
http://api.openstack.org/api-ref.html through the api-site/api-ref/
process. *
We still need a section added to the Virtual Machine Image Guide so that
deployers know how to make DBaaS (trove) work for their users:
http://docs.openstack.org/image-guide/content/ *

There is command-line interface reference:
http://docs.openstack.org/cli-reference/content/troveclient_commands.html

There is API documentation that we don't publish anywhere:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/database-api/tree/openstack-database-api/src/markdown/database-api-v1.md

There is contributor dev doc at:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/trove/

Please be patient and understand the state that we're all viewing Trove at
right now - about to hop onto the train that is OpenStack integration.

Thanks,
Anne

* No one is assigned to these two doc tasks to my knowledge but we
identified them at the trove mid-cycle meetup.