[Openstack] LBaaS solution for eleminate SPOF is required

Heiko Krämer hkraemer at anynines.com
Tue Apr 1 10:20:11 UTC 2014

Hi Eugene,

yes thanks for your response. I saw this review before and i take a look
into this since some weeks for any changes ;).
Thats not a problem, i know many features are on your todo list, i know
this kind of problems :) but the question is more, is there any solution
for "now".

So anyone must be solved this problem, this spof, otherwise you can't
use the lbaas in a prod system. That, let's say workaround, are
interesting me.

Cheers and thanks :)
Heiko