[Openstack] LBaaS solution for eleminate SPOF is required

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:21:48 UTC 2014

Just point you a blueprint [1] develop during the I release (but deferring
to Juno) to bring L3 HA.
It use VRRP mechanism with keepalived that you could reuse for LBaaS.
It also uses conntrackd to synchronize connections between routers (master
and slave). I don't know how to configure LB synchronization.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/l3-high-availability

Édouard.