[Openstack] Problem accessing newly created Swift Account on Django Browser.

Christian Schwede christian.schwede at enovance.com
Tue Apr 1 09:14:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

are you abled to up-/download with the new user using the CLI?

The pasted commands are not sufficient to create a user in Swift if
you're using tempauth, keystoneauth or swauth.

Assuming you're using tempauth you have to add the accounts/users to
/etc/swift/proxy-server.conf.

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/middleware.html#module-swift.common.middleware.tempauth

Christian