[Openstack] [Heat] Unable to get heat multicloud working

Pradipta Banerjee bpradipt at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 08:27:26 UTC 2014

Hi

Can anyone share the instructions or the heat config file to get heat working
with multiple external clouds ? I'm not able to find any good documentation to get multicloud working and my
trials have failed till now. Although I'm able to get it working for a single external cloud by following the
instructions mentioned here
-http://docs.openstack.org/developer/heat/getting_started/standalone.html I enabled multi_cloud in heat.conf [auth_password]
#
# Options defined in heat.common.config
# # Allow orchestration of multiple clouds. (boolean value)
multi_cloud=true # Allowed keystone endpoints for auth_uri when multi_cloud is
# enabled. At least one endpoint needs to be specified. (list
# value)
allowed_auth_uris=['http://192.168.122.3:5000/v2.0',
'http://192.168.122.4:5000/v2.0'] Running heat CLI throws '401 unauthorized' error #heat --os-no-client-auth --heat-url http://192.168.122.171:8004/v1/f2b833cd5c754c3ab5095c45d1049ec1 --os-username
admin --os-password e4c65c1a86764776 --os-tenant-name admin --os-auth-url http://192.168.122.3:5000/v2.0 stack-list ERROR: 401 Unauthorized This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document you
requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or
your browser does not understand how to supply the credentials required. Header X-Auth-Url "http://192.168.122.3:5000/v2.0" not an allowed endpoint

Regards,

Pradipta Banerjee (bpradip at in.ibm.com)

IBM Systems & Technology Labs,