[Openstack] cisco neutron plugin. Where is cisco_plugins.ini file

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Mon Sep 30 13:15:38 UTC 2013

On Sep 30, 2013, at 1:07 AM, Xin Liu <xin.e.liu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> It seems the plugin evolves but not the docs. Here the wiki ( https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cisco-neutron ) says there is cisco_plugins.ini file. However the file is not in the repository... Do we need to create a new file? Is there a template?
>
> Can anyone help?

Yes, as pointed out by Rahul, the cisco_plugin.ini file is in the repository
and should provide some examples of it's configuration. In addition, the
wiki page you referenced has specific details on the configuration of the
Cisco plugin. Let us know if anything isn't clear and we'll assist you in
your configuration.

Thanks!
Kyle