[Openstack] Regarding Registering the Company in openstack Community Code contribution

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Sep 27 20:27:54 UTC 2013

Hi GHANSHYAM,

the main source of information for reporting is your members profile:

http://www.openstack.org/community/members/profile/6461

there you have listed no affiliation therefore your contributions will
be counted only as personal contributions in
http://activity.openstack.org. If you fix your profile your affiliation
will appear correctly on openstack.org pages.

/stef