[Openstack] Loading Kernel Module during reboot

Qin Jia jiaqin1017 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:18:18 UTC 2013

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your reply. I used a single-part image to start a instance of
Fedora 14. Inside the instance, I complied the Linux 3.1.2 kernel and
updated the grub. However, the boot process will stuck when choosing the
newly built kernel in grub. For Xencenter, I saw the error message shown on
the screen is (It go through very quickly, I catched this by snapshoots.)

BUG: scheduling while atomic: swapper/0/0x10000002
BUG: scheduling while atomic: kworker/0:0/0x10000002
Error: Driver 'xen-platform-pci' is already registered. aborting...

And after this, the screen stuck like the attached picture.

Do you have any ideas about why this happens?

Thanks,
Qin

[image: Inline image 2]